Play with Docker Enterprise Edition with Kubernetes
You can now access the beta release of Docker Enterprise Edition without having to install any software.
Register here to get one-hour of access to your own hosted environment and explore all the new features and capabilities of Docker Enterprise Edition:
Sign up for your free hosted lab environment and click here to access the Beta exercises.
- Deploy applications via Swarm or Kubernetes and run these applications side-by-side
- Leverage existing Compose files to deploy applications via Kubernetes through the UI
- Manage and control access to both Swarm and Kubernetes-deployed applications via the same control plane
- Get a secure software supply chain for all applications through the advanced image management capabilities in Docker Trusted Registry such as image signing, scanning, and policy-based automation of image repositories
- Try the new capabilities of Docker Trusted Registry including registry image mirroring and online garbage collection