Docker Desktop and VS Code Beta
A friction-free developer experience from local VS Code and Docker Desktop development to remote deployment in ACI.
Sign up for the upcoming beta to gain access.
Tighter integration between Docker and Microsoft developer technologies provides the following productivity benefits:
- Easily log into Azure directly from the Docker CLI
- Trigger an ACI cloud container service environment to be set up automatically with easy to use defaults and no infrastructure overhead
- Switch from a local context to a cloud context to quickly and easily run applications
- Simplifies single container and multi-container application development via the Compose specification allowing a developer to invoke fully Docker compatible commands seamlessly for the first time natively within a cloud container service
- Provides developer teams the ability to share their work through Docker Hub by sharing their persistent collaborative cloud development environments where they can do remote pair programming and real-time collaborative troubleshooting