Docker Technology Partners
A technology partnership with Docker is for those companies that are integrating, embedding, or developing products that complement the Docker platform and leverage the Docker API. Please review our Technology Partner Program Guide available at www.docker.com/partners for more information on our program offerings.
The first step to becoming recognized as an official Docker Technology Partner.
- Program level designed for vendors distributing their plugins, agents, or commercial software on the Docker Hub as container images. Verified Partners have engaged with Docker directly, and publish their content on Docker Hub under a Verified Publisher account.
- No co-marketing opportunities available for Verified partners.
- Open to all Partner technology types available for distribution on Docker Hub
Second level of DTP Program, distinguished by Certified products.
- Partners promoted to the Professional level have Certified their products under their Verified Publisher account in Docker Hub. This important classification of partners and their technology provides mutual customers the reassurance that the solution is both validated and supported on Docker Enterprise products.
- Open to all Partner technology types capable of being Certified.
Category based, solution driven level of DTP Program for deeply integrated partners.
- Partners invited to the Premier level have not just Certified their products, but have passed additional technical qualifications of the solution itself with Docker Enterprise.
- Limited co-marketing opportunities available for Professional partners.
- Open by invitation only, to specific partner categories.